I need to connect several I2C sensors Arduino Mega


good, appreciate me problem. fact want connect multiple sensors i2c ports (scl sda). question when connected. lei other side must unite scl , sda pull resistance. that's question scheme. oh resistance not necessary thought joining sda , scl logically entraria resistance. oh not necessary. if or whether should connected positive resistor (my sensors 3.3v)

i thank in advance.

i2c bus require pull-up resistors out put open drain.


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Project Guidance > I need to connect several I2C sensors Arduino Mega


arduino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 or C11 mode - Raspberry Pi Forums

class MPU6050 has no member named begin

missing filename after '-o'